• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometown.net

Minecraft name: UmarakTheHunter

Reason for your ban: South Park Quote(racism/disrespect)

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: i didn't know it would be racist/offensive

Why do you want to come back: my brother is still there

You made a joke that was specifically intended to make someone think of a derogatory term primarily used against people of African descent. This was not the first chat infraction either. You were complaining earlier about someone not speaking English, which a couple people argued with you over. There wasn't a whole lot of thought put into this appeal though. You haven't given a promise to not do it again.

(03-04-2016, 07:46 PM)Arayvek Wrote: You made a joke that was specifically intended to make someone think of a derogatory term primarily used against people of African descent. This was not the first chat infraction either. You were complaining earlier about someone not speaking English, which a couple people argued with you over. There wasn't a whole lot of thought put into this appeal though. You haven't given a promise to not do it again.
i apoligize, i am new here i dont know how these things go.
about the "english" argument earlier, i did not know a question could have been taken in offence.

and fore the "racist joke" i thought i saw someone make a similair comment earlier(must have been my imagination tho)
i sincerely apoligize to the entire african/south american HomeTown culture.
i just want to get back on the server my little brother is sad about it(he is very young)

Alright. I will unban you. Please don't let it happen again :3 Welcome back