Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Simply_Meg

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: 
Me and my cousin have spent a lot of time and hard work on this server. I will give the stuff I stole back to staff immediately.

Why do you want to come back: Because I love this server it is the best server I have ever played on and it is great fun.

I am truly sorry about this. I knew I shouldn't have done it and I will never ever EVER do it again. I really love this server and have told all of my friends to try it out. I am so so so so sorry and I have never done anything like this before and will never break the rules again.

From Simply_Meg
[b]P.S thank you for reading this anyway even if I don't get accepted back I still respect your rules.[/b]

I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Fritzog, do not post on another players ban appeal. Please go an make your own appeal.

Understood.

(08-10-2018, 05:19 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No because i would not like it if that happened to me.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Replace it and contact staff.

5) Why you took the blocks? I did /warp diamonds and thought i was free to take them because it was my first time.

6) What have you learned from this experience? Never steal or break other peoples property or things.

You have been unbanned. Please turn over any stolen blocks you may have to an on-line staff member. Failure to return the blocks will result in a rebanning. Welcome back to HomeTown.