Ban Appeal (X-ray)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):
I got banned from SMP.

Minecraft name:
My current Minecraft name is Kraif.

Reason for your ban:
X-ray (guilty).

Who banned you:
I got banned by the Staff Member deadcore1.

Why should you be unbanned:
First of all, I admit I was cheating. I cheated because I thought I wasn't a good miner and everyone else was, so I thought, "Oh yeah, I'll use X-ray, I'll get thousands of diamonds and I'll be the best player in the server" , totally wrong. Using cheats isn't fair for the other players who are playing correctly & legit, so I'm sorry for that. Also, I deleted all the corrupted files which contained X-ray, I deleted my .minecraft folder so I made sure I removed all those corrupted files.

Why do you want to come back:
By the time I got banned, I felt surprised but then I felt bad & sad because I got banned from a server which I spent a lot of time and dedication. Also, with the release of the 1.13 I didn't find any semi-vanilla server except HomeTown, but I was banned. I also love the friendly community in the server and the professional Staff team.

Thanks for your attention,
Best regards,
Kraif.

You have done a good appeal. You will be unbanned once you meet the following requirement:

1.screenshot your .minecraft folder in list view (so date modified is showing) and your mods and resource pack directories.
2. Which method did you use? (mod or resource pack)

(08-11-2018, 07:50 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: You have done a good appeal. You will be unbanned once you meet the following requirement:

1.screenshot your .minecraft folder in list view (so date modified is showing) and your mods and resource pack directories.
2. Which method did you use? (mod or resource pack)

1. 2.
I used the Modification method. But as I said, I deleted all my .minecraft folder to make sure to remove all the possible corrupted mods.

Thanks for your attention,
Best regards,
Kraif.

Hello,
Any news about my unban? I replied to you two days ago and still nothing.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Kraif.

just reviewing the screenshots... Will be unbanning you shortly sorry for the delay.