• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Entity lag and ps stone bug
The entity lag is still quite prominent in the nether and overworld, the end is fine.
Also, the ps stones will not allow anyone but the owner to access any unlocked chests, this has to be fixed. 
The ps displays the message "Sorry! But you can't do that here" for anyone trying to access the unlocked chests under ps that is not theirs.

P stones are made to protect everything in their region. Pretty sure there is not a way to allow access to chests in a pstoned area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

NO! MY KINGDOM IS CRIPPLING! And its all because of Lag Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

which lag the left or the right?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Warps
7/11
7/11sell
711xp
meatxp

7/11 stores in the town of
melon
highland
cloud9
LCB
candyland
whoville
cambridge
wtown
townsville
birchtown
webster

Also at
Spawn
711xp
market

@Vil, the Ps stone do not protect any unlocked chests before the 1.9 update, I am pretty sure this is a bug. My iron farm has been running for 2 months after it was built and all along there was a ps stone under the unlocked chests in a room. Players were able to access it, and now they cannot after the 1.9 update. There are much more situations like this, plz fix.

Furthermore, the entity lag is only reduced but not gone, my pigmen at my farm is still falling at 3 blocks a second, over twice as slow. My guardians and iron golems are taking lava damage at half the rate, and falling half as slow. Basically this applies to any mob that is not in the end. Also, no one can shoot arrows at full speed, and minecrarts travel sow.

@jelly, try reclaiming you pstone and replacing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I'm updating a lot of things every day. The lag will get better with each update

@ Vil I tried everything, i relock and unlock, remove ps and replace it, I even destroyed the chest and place it again, ad give the guy cmodify and cmodify admin. Nothing works, and that includes cmodify too.
@ Frost Thank you for the care you give to the server Smile