• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
end doestn work on singleplayer.
end portals just dont work on singleplayer. im on creative, survival, day, night, anything! just aint working. do i have to do satanic summoning for it?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(03-05-2016, 01:12 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: end portals just dont work on singleplayer. im on creative, survival, day, night, anything! just aint working. do i have to do satanic summoning for it?

Yes. Satanic summoning is the answer for everything if it doesn't go your way

i mean seriosly, what do i do?

\_(ツ)_/

To get to the end? or the end city? If you mean the end you have to place the portal frame precisely. If you mean the end city that is somewhere roughly found in a "corner" of the end after you have killed the dragon.
- KatNip

Yeah, I had the same problem. Creating my own portal didn't work for some reason; I had to track down the stronghold.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

you have to get there from the stronghold end protal, the new parts of the end are roughly out 1k blocks as well.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

alright, thank you! ill try it Smile

(03-05-2016, 02:39 PM)vilneas Wrote: you have to get there from the stronghold end protal, the new parts of the end are roughly out 1k blocks as well.

Not all the time, vil. If you have access to creative in single player, you can build one. However you have to place the frames correctly, other wise it wont work.
- KatNip

(03-05-2016, 05:51 AM)Beo Wrote: Yeah, I had the same problem. Creating my own portal didn't work for some reason; I had to track down the stronghold.

Why'd you track it down lmao. There is a warp for the portal. /warp portal