• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grief
Hometown

BF5283:

Grief:Me and Unicornpixyboo were face timing each other at time when we saw PrincessTrickys town destroyed .{Pugzrcool} We tried to get every block that was destroyed and place it back were it was before,and when PrincessTricky joined the game she saw the damage and she was quite upset as that's when I was kicked, then I tried to get back on and the title screen said "Grief"

who banned you?Geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: Some of my friends are playing I just have to play games Hypixel. My friend is always playing on hometown I just sometimes want to join her but I can't.   

Why do you want to come back: So I can play on it with my friends. Find somewhere to live and just do cool and crazy stuff. {Not to crazy}

You were banned because when I was called in to inspect the grief of the town by PrincessTricky, the logs showed that you had removed builds, taken or placed blocks to the sum of 365 blocks over a 16 chunk area. This does not seem to support the suggestion that you were "helping" to fix the grief done by someone else as it showed you were the one to do much of the damage. Before I can consider unbanning you I will need to know some information. Please answer the questions below using a minimum of 2 sentences for each question. Failure to answer or failing to use at least 2 sentences will result in a denial of appeal.

1) Are players allowed to build/add/remove blocks from another player's build area or within 100 blocks of that area and explain why or why not?

2)If you were trying to "help," why was so much of the original damage and block removal caused by you?

3) When you saw the damage, what should you have done, first, rather than adding to the issue?

4) Did PrincessTricky call you to the site to help with the repairs? (this does not require the 2 sentences but I do request a clip of the chat log where she asked for help if she did so).

5) What have you learned from this experience?
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.