• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
i got banned when i didnt do anything
(08-18-2018, 11:13 PM)sadthouqhts Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 11:10 PM)Star Wrote: Sadthoughts, stay off appeals you aren’t directly involved with.

Excuse me, ma'am, I'm the witness to her ban I was with when she was banned we were building a house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVwEErCYmNA

At the moment there isn’t a need for a witness, as the person that banned the creator of this appeal said this ban is non-appealable, meaning a permanent ban.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-18-2018, 11:17 PM)Star Wrote: At the moment there isn’t a need for a witness, as the person that banned the creator of this appeal said this ban is non-appealable, meaning a permanent ban.

well a admin told be to ban appeal

(08-18-2018, 11:19 PM)_prettq_ Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 11:17 PM)Star Wrote: At the moment there isn’t a need for a witness, as the person that banned the creator of this appeal said this ban is non-appealable, meaning a permanent ban.

Alright, then wait to see what Shisuan says

(08-18-2018, 11:25 PM)Star Wrote:

also you attitude is a bit rude

(08-18-2018, 11:28 PM)_prettq_ Wrote:

Well, you began this thread by not using proper format, you said you did nothing wrong, and I haven’t said anything rude, I’ve given responses that I always give. People who comment on other’s appeals are breaking rules which can result in a forum ban, so “stay off” was me enforcing rules, then my other reply was explaining why. Calling me rude won’t really help really you here.

(08-18-2018, 11:33 PM)Star Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 11:28 PM)_prettq_ Wrote:

Well, you began this thread by not using proper format, you said you did nothing wrong, and I haven’t said anything rude, I’ve given responses that I always give. People who comment on other’s appeals are breaking rules which can result in a forum ban, so “stay off” was me enforcing rules, then my other reply was explaining why. Calling me rude won’t really help really you here.

Can I just say something you said I have no reason to be replying but you're not the one who banned her so you have no reason to be replying either.

Can I just say, you're speaking not only to one but three staff members. You have shown no damn respect to us at all. We have been patient and done our best to help _prettq_ but all we are receiving back it comments about us showing no respect when you've done the exact same. In addition, this is not your appeal, stop commenting on it seriously. Next time you do, we'll just forum ban you. Even if she is your friend and was "sharing" a place with you, you have no need to be talking on this appeal, its not yours. Leave _prettq_ to appeal before we deny the appeal as a whole and not unban you.
Also, if _prettq_ was banned for grief with no appeal, clearly it was something worse than just something at someone's house. Our staff team doesn't just ban someone without a good reason, especially with no appeal. They clearly mass griefed something else which does not belong to them or you. If they do wish to come back they need to make a damn good appeal to come back, without your input as again, it is no your appeal!
As a whole, stay off of this appeal. Seriously we are done arguing with you. This is your final warning, stay off this appeal. This is not your situation to be dealing with and as staff we are done speaking to you with the attitude you have given us. Let us deal with _prettq_'s ban as its their account which is banned. Don't post a reply, or make a new thread as you will just be forums banned. Seriously, last warning.
- KatNip

Closing this as it's not a valid ban appeal.