Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im sorry I used x-ray
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: SkreekyX

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I know x-raying is not fair and I wont do it again I just want another chance to prove myself

[b]Why do you want to come back: its a nice server to explore and have fun with firends

Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(08-19-2018, 04:52 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?  It gives me an advantage over others

How does X-raying affect other players?  They are not gonna get any good ores if there is an X-rayer taking it all

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?     Its gonna need more map/ore resets because there will  
be no ores and also it
bad reputation because if the first thing you see when you join the server is an X-rayer

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?           Getting it the legit way

What have you learned from this ban?   Dont X-ray again because its just stupid

You have been unbanned. Your balance has been set to Zero. When you log in please turn over any and all diamond(s)/diamond armor/diamond tools that you have. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(08-21-2018, 12:34 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned. Your balance has been set to Zero. When you log in please turn over any and all diamond(s)/diamond armor/diamond tools that you have. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

How do I do that