• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had all the infinity stones with perfect control over them, what would you do?
If you had all the infinity stones with perfect control over them, what would you do?

Time Stone, Mind Stone, Reality Stone, Power Stone, Space Stone

Time Stone = Complete control over time

Reality Stone = Can change reality

Power Stone = Infinite Power

Space Stone = Can teleport anywhere

Mind Stone = Infinite intelligence, can read minds, and can control people's minds
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools

you're missing the soul stone with the ability to send people into their own soul or trap you in the soul world inside itself.

also technically the death stone, which is strong enough to counter all the other stones and kill the wearer of the infinity gauntlet.

but to answer your question, i have no fucking clue what to do with that power
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I would probs kick back from education (’cause mindstone) and build myself a cozy life with the strength and if dirty tricks needed the mind stone. However i wouldn’t play with the soul- and time stones, ’cause that sh*t is dangerous. For reality, that would propably be an entertainment source if anything. If nothing else, i’d start discovering the universe with the space stone.

Also we’re propably excluding the death stone ’cause that isn’t canon in the mcu (as far as i know) and would kinda make this whole joke pointless...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-19-2018, 07:17 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: you're missing the soul stone with the ability to send people into their own soul or trap you in the soul world inside itself.

also technically the death stone, which is strong enough to counter all the other stones and kill the wearer of the infinity gauntlet.

but to answer your question, i have no fucking clue what to do with that power

Oh yeah! Completely forgot about the soul stone!

(08-19-2018, 07:40 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: I would probs kick back from education (’cause mindstone) and build myself a cozy life with the strength and if dirty tricks needed the mind stone. However i wouldn’t play with the soul- and time stones, ’cause that sh*t is dangerous. For reality, that would propably be an entertainment source if anything. If nothing else, i’d start discovering the universe with the space stone.

Also we’re propably excluding the death stone ’cause that isn’t canon in the mcu (as far as i know) and would kinda make this whole joke pointless...

Nice!
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools