• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
psych__o ban appeal <3
 Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP. 

Minecraft name: psych__o

Reason for your ban: I was banned for breaking rule 1, and being toxic and disrespectful to other players.

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because, although I made the same mistake multiple times, I am willing to change if it means that I can be part of Hometown once more. My attitude will and has changed, and a couple recent lessons in life have taught me that I should be kind to everybody and think before I speak. My behavior was subpar, and I understand and respect that.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to Hometown because there are so many great people here, and it would devastate me if I would never be able to speak to this community again, (with kindness and respect, of course). I am hooked on the art plugin here which brings me joy and happiness, although I may not seem like I deserve it. I would love a second chance and will not make you regret giving me one.

Any decision you make today, I will respect. Thank you for giving me the opportunity for a second chance to improve my behavior and attitude. :heart:
happiness looks good on you

After discussing your ban with other staff members you are lucky that I was the one who banned you. Multiple staff suggested a perma-ban for your toxic chat behavior. It was suggested by another that you receive a 1 year ban. However in light of this I have decided that a 6 month ban is enough. Please remake your appeal in 6 months. This may give you enough time to mature and reflect upon your actions so that your attitude changes. So in late February of 2019 you may appeal the ban. Until then the ban stands as is.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Thank you for giving me another chance. It means the world to me.
happiness looks good on you