• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was Banned for Griefing and Would Like to be Unbanned if Possible
Dear Staff,   

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Suren2004

Reason for your ban: Griefing at /warp Moop and not responding to staff.

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I recently got banned for accidentally breaking moops machine when I was trying to restore my pickaxe and accidentally pressed left click leading to me breaking blocks. I tried to contact staff to tell them or moo himself but was not successful. I was afk and nor was I paying attention to the chat and did not see the staff trying to contact me. I am very sorry that this happened, but I did not do it on purpose and would like to get unbanned from the server

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I have spent a decent amount of time trying to get my gear and enjoy very much playing with my friends.

Thank you, Suren Sargsyan  Heart Heart Heart

Please use the correct format when appealing.
Format found here:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
- KatNip

(08-20-2018, 01:58 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Please use the correct format when appealing.
Format found here:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

I fixed the format and if possible could you check my appeal (and do you have to be ban appealed by the person that banned you, or could you get appealed by someone else, because when I was going through the members of the form, AmbularD was only a member)

Heart Heart Heart

I changed my username to Surenz

What is the approximated time it will take for someone to see my appeal and give me an answer?

(08-21-2018, 07:52 AM)Suren2004 Wrote: I changed my username to Surenz

What is the approximated time it will take for someone to see my appeal and give me an answer?

You're going to have to be patient, while other staff members can respond to answer questions, the decision to unban you generally lies solely with the banning staff member. Ambular will get to it when she can.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-21-2018, 12:23 PM)Star Wrote:

You're going to have to be patient, while other staff members can respond to answer questions, the decision to unban you generally lies solely with the banning staff member. Ambular will get to it when she can.

While I was looking at Amblers account, she was only considered a member?

(08-21-2018, 12:28 PM)Suren2004 Wrote:

Mod, actually.  You're unbanned.  Please be more careful in the future, and if you aren't able to get an immediate response from staff in main chat or using /msg <IGN>, do /mail send <IGN> to one of us, or go to the get-help channel in the HT Discord.

(08-21-2018, 12:50 PM)AmbularD Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 12:28 PM)Suren2004 Wrote:

Mod, actually.  You're unbanned.  Please be more careful in the future, and if you aren't able to get an immediate response from staff in main chat or using /msg <IGN>, do /mail send <IGN> to one of us, or go to the get-help channel in the HT Discord.
Ok, thank you very much for reading my appeal and I will do what you said next time.

Thank You Heart Heart Heart