• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add /pvp to toggle pvp
A plugin where we can toggle PVP for ourselves. So if two people want to fight, both of them have to toggle pvp for each other and only then they can fight.

This is the Link to the Plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pvptoggle.49112/

Will this be considered?

Thanks in advance
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools

It probably will not be considered due to people tending to forget they have it off or on, and they could end up being killed when they don't want to pvp.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(08-21-2018, 12:24 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: It probably will not be considered due to people tending to forget they have it off or on, and they could end up being killed when they don't want to pvp.

Damn it!
In exchange for buying Minecraft, have I lost something essential for a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me whenever I played other games. Fear, impatience, anger... But now... Day after day, I just mine diamonds and go home and repair my tools

As the server is listed on many sites as being non-pvp that is not likely to be added as a plug in. Besides, we have PVP arenas on the server where you and your friends can go beat on each other.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.