• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apology.
Information 
apology.

Hello. I'm here to apologize for all of what I have done on this server. I showed my ass, being rude and toxic to others. It's important to understand my intents and reasoning. I'm here to be straight forward and sincere, and I am not going to speak to anybody who attempts to start drama after reading. 

It is true that I was rude to several people and staff members. Among these problems that I concocted are challenging staff to ban or mute me, attacking anybody that I didn't agree with, and offending several people in the process. I regret telling you, Uber, that I wasn't scared of being banned or muted. Because in truth, I am. I'm just a dumb teenage girl who doesn't know when to stop and shut my mouth. So I ask you to not think of me as a horrible person. It's a big thing to ask of you but I know that with time you may be able to forgive and forget. 

I apologize to anyone that I didn't agree with. I attacked you when you said something I didn't like. Although we all have the right to have opinions, I did not have to express mine. I'm sorry for being a toxic, rude person. It gives me a bad image, but I am changing. While this metamorphosis is still in progress I ask anyone to please excuse me if I lash out. You have every right to ban or mute me again and I will respect you, because I earned it.

I apologize to all of the people of Hometown. I came on your server one day with a bad taste in my mouth and decided to share that with you. You did not deserve that. I am sorry for being the person I am. Deep down I will always be that toxic, salty, rude person. But, I won't show it on Hometown any more no matter if I have to leave or turn off my chat or take a break from the server. 

My intent on this server was to make friends and have a good time. I didn't live up to your expectations, and I respect and acknowledge if you do not forgive me. I will not hold a grudge on you and we will simply part ways. 

Thank you for reading my apology, though it was scattered. I am truly sorry. Nobody deserved the treatment I gave them.

-Mosi.

thank you.
happiness looks good on you

Who are you
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]