• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
By BitBox sorry...
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BitBox

Reason for your ban: After 2 days of playing i saw that there wasnt many rescourses to gather, so i started going into different warps and i griefed some for rescourses and for that i am really sorry.

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I hope that you guys unban me cos i really want to play more in this server. Why? That because i never have seen a server like this, where everyone trust echother in their builds and stuff , builds a entire town (like i did with some friends) with friedns and enjoy the time they spent thats why from the bottom fo my hart i want to get unbanned and go in my jorney in this server again cos i really, but really , really enjoyed it so that was my appel i hope you guys understand me and i promise i will never grief again.

Why do you want to come back: I hope that you guys unban me cos i really want to play more in this server. Why? That because i never have seen a server like this, where everyone trust echother in their builds and stuff , builds a entire town (like i did with some friends) with friedns and enjoy the time they spent thats why from the bottom fo my hart i want to get unbanned and go in my jorney in this server again cos i really, but really , really enjoyed it so that was my appel i hope you guys understand me and i promise i will never grief again.

(08-22-2018, 08:09 PM)BitBox Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BitBox

Reason for your ban: After 2 days of playing i saw that there wasnt many rescourses to gather, so i started going into different warps and i griefed some for rescourses and for that i am really sorry.

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I hope that you guys unban me cos i really want to play more in this server. Why? That because i never have seen a server like this, where everyone trust echother in their builds and stuff , builds a entire town (like i did with some friends) with friedns and enjoy the time they spent thats why from the bottom fo my hart i want to get unbanned and go in my jorney in this server again cos i really, but really , really enjoyed it so that was my appel i hope you guys understand me and i promise i will never grief again.

Why do you want to come back: I hope that you guys unban me cos i really want to play more in this server. Why? That because i never have seen a server like this, where everyone trust echother in their builds and stuff , builds a entire town (like i did with some friends) with friedns and enjoy the time they spent thats why from the bottom fo my hart i want to get unbanned and go in my jorney in this server again cos i really, but really , really enjoyed it so that was my appel i hope you guys understand me and i promise i will never grief again.
So am i getting unbanned please???

So did you get unbanned??

CloudCell please do not comment on other peoples appeals. Thank you.
- KatNip

So did i get unbanned pleaseeee????

Admins please respond it has been almost 2 days. I really want to play in ht!!!!!!

Still no reply!!!! Heloooo!!!!

You will wait until the staff member replies. The more you harass the staff the long you may need to wait.