• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Ban That's Unclear
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: ClassicVinyl

Reason for your ban: Not following the rules of a warp? I don't believe I did anything wrong.

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I feel like the ban was unprovoked, if I did anything wrong I'm really sorry. If this ban from the entire SERVER was because I didn't replant a sapling accidentally or something minuscule, it shouldn't have resulted in such a major consequence. But in the end, I apologize for my wrongdoings (though I don't know what they exactly are, and attached a screenshot of my ban message to get some clarity).

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server with my friends and have become acquainted with many of the players. I would love to have my ban lifted because I just want to continue working with others to create on a game that's fun!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was called over by a player to the public tree farm warp lumber to fix some unreplanted trees. At the farm the logs told me that you had not replanted multiple trees and therefore I banned you.

However, since this offense is minor and I do believe that you are being sincere when you're saying that it was accidental, I will unban you. If you use any public farms in the future, please make sure to double check that you've properly replanted after you.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo