howmtown  (ip: smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: 
Valentine_Spice

Reason for your ban:
grief of gotwood town?

Who banned you:
i think gekorian (it didn't specify)

Why should you be unbanned: 
i don't think i griefed? i don't rember going there, when i got on the server with my account i got banned? if i did it was probably an accident and im deepy sorry, i just wish the discription on my ban was more spicific on what i did because i dont know what i did. 

Why do you want to come back: i personally love this sever and its really great as well as the community im just really confused on what i did.

To help clarify; the grief involved the removal of plants and sugar cane from the park/garden near the fire station along with other random blocks totaling 62 blocks changed within a 100 block radius. Your ban was the result of the size of the grief more than the objects griefed. In reviewing the area involved, the majority of the grief was minor (a few blocks here and there) but given the total amount changed/removed it was ban worthy. That being said, I accept that it may not have been your intention to perpetrate grief. I will, later this evening, unban you since the grief was minor and I believe that you did not do it maliciously. Please, upon returning to Hometown, take the time to read /rule, visit warp rules, and review the rules section of the forum: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.