Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on smp.hometownmc.com for grief

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Lala0821

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] grief and theft

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Guy

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I have never met anyone by the name of “Guy” and I don’t understand as to why I would be banned for grief when I clearly understood the rules on this server. I can return the said “stolen i teams with my own that I have.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I throughly enjoy this server and made many new friends and I hate to lose everything I’ve worked so hard for.

So here's the deal, I was going through some grief checks and found some items taken by you at one of the locations (Not sure what warp you used to get there but there are several that go there, such as /warp diamond and /warp emerald) You took a diamond block, diamond ore, sponge, and took a lot of items out of the player's item frames. Please update your appeal to include this information.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/nHyyG6G

(09-07-2018, 05:47 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So here's the deal, I was going through some grief checks and found some items taken by you at one of the locations (Not sure what warp you used to get there but there are several that go there, such as /warp diamond and /warp emerald) You took a diamond block, diamond ore, sponge, and took a lot of items out of the player's item frames. Please update your appeal to include this information.

I did not take a diamond block or ore. Never seen the sponge either but the rest can easily be given to you bc I spent my own time mining the diamonds that I own now. If you would like however many I supposedly “stole” I can give them them back you. Oh wait i can’t be bc you got me banned. Looks like i cant “return my stolen items”

(09-08-2018, 01:12 AM)Lala0821 Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 05:47 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So here's the deal, I was going through some grief checks and found some items taken by you at one of the locations (Not sure what warp you used to get there but there are several that go there, such as /warp diamond and /warp emerald) You took a diamond block, diamond ore, sponge, and took a lot of items out of the player's item frames. Please update your appeal to include this information.

I did not take a diamond block or ore. Never seen the sponge either but the rest can easily be given to you bc I spent my own time mining the diamonds that I own now. If you would like however many I supposedly “stole” I can give them them back you. Oh wait i can’t be bc you got me banned. Looks like i cant “return my stolen items”
Thanks for getting me kicked off my favorite server jack ass.

And for speaking like that to a staff member, your thread is locked and appeal denied. Find a new server.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!