Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MyStIcAl_PaNtHeR

Reason for your ban: griefing trolling and xrat

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: 
 I should be unbanned because I regret what I did to be banned and the way I displayed myself on the server is not a true representation of my character. I am a very kind and friendly person that made bad choices. I did not have the intention to play properly but now I do. I placed and then broke the blocks I placed and trolled the players but it was very minor and I displayed a carefree attitude. I am sorry for not respecting the server rules. I am sorry I disrespected the community

I am very sorry for xraying. It was a stupid decision and unfair for all the other players on the server. It was selfish. I did it because I didn’t care at the time and I knew I would be caught because I was doing it on purpose. It was part of the troll but I am really sorry and I care now and want to play again. 
Xraying is very wrong because it shows a lack of respect for players that play legit and work hard for diamonds  and other valuable items. It also hurts the economy as you get diamonds unfairly and sell them for money. I learned that xraying not only takes away the enjoyment of the game but it also takes away the fun out of the game. I hope you can forgive me and I learned my lesson

Why do you want to come back: 
Because I want to play on the new reset map and the server seems very nice. I faked a bad attitude when in reality I am nice, kind, intelligent, friendly and smart. I have manners and I know how to play the game by the rules. I want to come back to for a fresh start and show you that I mean what I say and i won’t do anything bad again.

Thanks for reading. My english is a bit rusty so please accept my apologies for the poor English. I hope my appeal is legible enough to you.

I will discuss this with the other staff and get back to you.

Okay. Thanks Uber. Again, I'm sorry. Believe me. Thanks. Have a good day Uber. Love this server man haha. X

At the time of this posting you have been unbanned. If you get banned again there will be no appeal. When you return to the server turn over all diamond/diamond ores/diamond tools to a staff member. Failure to do so will result in a rebanning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH

Xxxxxxxxxxxz X X XX!!!