• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff needed for my Kingdom of shoppe's~
LOOKING FOR SHOPPE EMPLOYEES!!

All applicants must be Regular rank or above, if guest or rookie please wait to apply.

I am searching for a couple of long-term employees. Pay will be based on the items that I would be stocking my shop with. The positions I am looking for will be listed below, please leave your ign and I will message you to get the interview process rolling! Thank you.

Position 1: Baker
I need a player that is online at least 4 times a week and enjoys making pumpkin pie, cake, etc. This position will be ongoing and will need to be stocked at minimum twice a week. Pay will be based upon items provided. We can discuss weather items are on consignment or if you just sell them to me directly.

Positon 2: Farmer
I DESPERATELY need a farmer. I need someone to provide as much wheat and potatoes as possbile. I use them for trading as well as animal husbandry and will need a rather continuous supply as often as possible. Pay for this position will be based on how much of the indicated items can be provided per week. 

Position 3: Farmer
~see listing above~ I seriously need me some farmers.

Position 4: Woodsman
For this position it would be less work than the others. I would only need a chest of Dark Oak and Spruce once a week. Also, I would need a double chest of Oak once to possibly twice a week depending on how well it sells. This position will be less intensive than the others due to the fact that I farm wood and will be stocking from my own storage, but I like to hoard so thats why I'm looking for someone to fill this position.

Again, please leave your ign and I will message you to start the interview process. Thank you for your time.
Owner of:
Ladys
Ladystall

Lady, I'm gonna be making a super wheat, carrots, potatoes farm and much more machines soon. With a weekly pay I could supply you with a chest full of stacks of each thing...!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Ign: Nether_Ruler
Nick: Bot
Job I'm applying for: Farmer
Why I want this job: I desperately need some money as well as something to do. I am on quite a bit but mainly during the week

(03-07-2016, 05:53 PM)Sky Wrote: Lady, I'm gonna be making a super wheat, carrots, potatoes farm and much more machines soon. With a weekly pay I could supply you with a chest full of stacks of each thing...!

Sky I will message you when I next see you in game. Big Grin

(03-07-2016, 05:58 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Ign: Nether_Ruler
Nick: Bot
Job I'm applying for: Farmer
Why I want this job: I desperately need some money as well as something to do. I am on quite a bit but mainly during the week

Bot I will message you this week when I next see you in game. Big Grin
Owner of:
Ladys
Ladystall

Thanks!