Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: JordanTheAussie

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: LilDevilian 

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't using x-ray honestly I was using a Mini-map shortly after I joined the server installed them due to a feature of it where I can see ore on the map at a certain Y. Which I felt was unfair to other players and I understand why you would ban me but I'm asking for another chance. Because overall I know that it's terrible to have things such as that mini-map and x-ray because it's just not fair to other players.

Why do you want to come back: Me and my friends love this community and server and we would play every night and day on it for about a week. Overall it's great and it's just nice to play on when you want to take a break from competitive games and communities especially one so friendly as this one.   

JordanTheAussie,
Any kind of resource pack or mod that gives you unfair advantages is  strictly  prohibited from HomeTown.
If you wish to be unbanned, please answer these following questions:

-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect the servers economy?
-How does xraying affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

Make sure to take your time and think through your answers, as I’ll consider unbanning you after I’ve read what you’ve written. I expect you to give each question an answer that is at least a paragraph long.
Thank you.
xo