• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are Updating to 1.13
Impressive, hope it all goes well!
Uri

I'm actually really exited about this, gives me a reason to start getting materials for new projects, and i can start planning my giant island. But i havve 3 questions.

1. Will easels glitch out when we update (do we have to remove them/keep them in chests while the plugin isn't working)

2. is there going to be a new slot machine for the stuff in 1.13?

3. Will /fly be active in the 1.13 world?
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(09-17-2018, 08:49 AM)Ardenmorsolias Wrote: This is a fine detail, but just to clarify, version 1.13, and not version 1.13.1?

Also: Thank you for taking your time to make a custom version of artmap for the update. I'd like to request that we can now put feathers/coal into a bucket. The last time I checked on GitHub, the latest version before the creator ditched allowed you to do it, but I could not do it on the HT server, leaving me to believe the version we were doing was outdated. Thank you once again.

It will be the latest version 1.13.1

(09-17-2018, 03:42 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: I'm actually really exited about this, gives me a reason to start getting materials for new projects, and i can start planning my giant island. But i havve 3 questions.

1. Will easels glitch out when we update (do we have to remove them/keep them in chests while the plugin isn't working)

2. is there going to be a new slot machine for the stuff in 1.13?

3. Will /fly be active in the 1.13 world?

Easels won’t even be placeable or craftable until the fixed plugin is added. Yes we will have 2 new slot machines. Yes you will be able to fly

Will vehicles be placeable for purely decorative purposes? And/or, will vehicles already placed before the upgrade remain in place afterward, but non-functional?

Also, I second the question about the new world's borders, and I'm still curious what will be going on as far as the End and the Nether: will portals in the new 1.13 world link to the same ones as the old world, or to a different set?

[Image: 4NoeI0Q.gif]

Can't wait, hopefully more blocks to add colour to the helicarrier and such!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I can't wait for the smooth sandstone, and different woods
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Will I be able to sell the vehicles that I got with the in game currency?

(09-18-2018, 12:22 AM)AmbularD Wrote: Will vehicles be placeable for purely decorative purposes?  And/or, will vehicles already placed before the upgrade remain in place afterward, but non-functional?

Also, I second the question about the new world's borders, and I'm still curious what will be going on as far as the End and the Nether: will portals in the new 1.13 world link to the same ones as the old world, or to a different set?

Vehicles will be completely removed. In 1.13 vehicles can be placed, but it causes too much lag and spam on the console.

New world's borders will be the same as the current world and it will have its own nether. The end will use the same end we have now.

(09-18-2018, 04:02 AM)frost Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 12:22 AM)AmbularD Wrote: Will vehicles be placeable for purely decorative purposes?  And/or, will vehicles already placed before the upgrade remain in place afterward, but non-functional?

Vehicles will be completely removed. In 1.13 vehicles can be placed, but it causes too much lag and spam on the console.

New world's borders will be the same as the current world and it will have its own nether. The end will use the same end we have now.
so to be more clear. no vehicles completely or we have our but they are not placeable
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

(09-18-2018, 08:10 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: so to be more clear. no vehicles completely or we have our but they are not placeable
From my understanding, vehicles cause so much lag if in 1.13 hat server won't function to its best of capabilities so they will be removed.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023