Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um banned?
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MyStIcAl_PaNtHeR

Reason for your ban: 'banned by staff for annoyance/begging for unban

Who banned you: 'staff'

Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't beg for an unban! I asked derp that had said my discord ban was one day if she would unban me from the discord because it had been over a day! She said no so I stopped asking. Inquiring about a ban that was supposedly meant to be a day well over a day is not begging! It is asking why there hasn't been an unban yet. If you say x i expect x and not y. So i asked. That is all!

And for annoyance - I don't think I am annoying, I didn't call anyone names. I am sorry if I did happen to annoy anyone playing minecraft? My english isn't very good so if I did annoy anyone, it wasn't my intention. So on that note, I apologise if anybody felt offended.

Why do you want to come back: Because I have been a huge advocate for the server updating to 1.13. And now that 1.13 is coming to hometown, I am so excited about building my aquarium! I love hometown. I really want to come back and play the game and try not to annoy anybody. Honestly, just do /ignore if I annoy you. I get compliments all the time about my personality and how lovely I am. Please let me come back! 

Maester Luwin, are the ravens on its way?

I learned how McDonalds dispose of their oil today. Hit me up if you wanna know!

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(09-22-2018, 08:33 AM)Ardenmorsolias Wrote: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

????????Sir???????

It's been a week Sad I don't understand. Who banned me? Why does it say 'staff'? Who is dealing with it? I have so many questions! I don't know why that random man posted the link to the appeal format thread. I followed it to the t!

Appeal denied. Find a new server.
- KatNip

(09-23-2018, 07:30 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Appeal denied. Find a new server.
??????? Why?????

TheOnlyKat, no offense to your abilities as an admin but I need to hear more information from a senior admin+. I am so sad....

Kat is one of our most senior admins. Your appeal is denied, that's all the explanation you need.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Aight, later m'dood :v: