Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: ConCaveShark

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry I destroyed the person's crops I had no clue that people had
100 more blocks outside of the claim area. That was my bad and i'm sorry

Why do you want to come back: Becuase im exited for 1.13 to becoming to hometown and plus
I really enjoy the server best survival by far, nice community, good warps, etc etc

Concaveshark,

Sorry for the delay, I am typing this at a Wendy's restaurant 20 miles from home while charging my laptop and cell phone. My house in Ottawa has been without power since Friday afternoon due to a tornado taking out a major transformer station. So I cannot check forum posting very often right now.

I have not checked all your logs but in the original posting I mentioned an enchanting table and bookcases that you stole from the build near your home base. Please add those to your appeal and give quick 1 line answers to the following questions:

1) can I add/delete blocks to anybody's build or within 100 blocks of their builds?
2) can I kill animals in pens or other corrals within 100 blocks of a build?
3) can I kill animals roaming freely within 100 blocks?
4) can I harvest trees within 100 blocks if I know a build exists?
5) if I accidentally damage someone's build, crops, etc, what should I do?
6) can I take anything from a banned players stuff?

One question is tricky, so we will discuss any that you answer wrong.
/Rowebot

1) Not without permission
2) Not without permission
3) yes
4) Not without permission
5) Replant and rebuild and tell them about it
6) No

also sorry about the house

You got the tricky one right, #3. But 5 wrong. Contact staff who will rollback the damage for you. Otherwise your repair looks like more grief in our logs and you may get banned.

You are unbanned. Please read "/rules" when you get on.

Please give the enchanting table and bookcases to staff to be destroyed. I rolledback the damage so the owner has them.

Welcome back to Hometown.
/Rowebot

Thanks so much