Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: GIVNCVRLO954

Reason for your ban: "banned by derpedos for grief"

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I will try not to grief again. My bad to all the places that I griefed.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I enjoy this server. This server is fun to play and build on 

aye bra its been a whole 2 weeks where yall at

We will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After we read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you griefed?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(10-07-2018, 02:16 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: We will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After we read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you griefed?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1. No, I am not allowed to do anything to anyone's build or fenced in animals unless I have their permission.
2. No, I can't take over someone's build if they're banned.
3. No, I can't remove any parts of a build if it's abandoned.
4. You should try to put the block back if you break someone's block.
5. I wasn't thinking when I griefed, I didn't think of the consequences. In other words, I was being stupid doing that and I apologize.
6. I have learned that you should never grief someone's build and you should know the consequences of breaking rules before doing something.

i'll be waiting

You have been unbanned. Please return any and all stolen/griefed items/block to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(10-24-2018, 07:08 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned. Please return any and all stolen/griefed items/block to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Alright, thank you a lot! But how do I do that tho i dont want to be rebanned

If you have any of the items just contact a Guardian/Mod/Admin and give them the items.