Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: SansProtocol

Reason for your ban: Theft/Grief

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: If it's about the tunnel through the mountain, I figured that was going to help with building a road in the cardinal direction from spawn. If it's about the beacon, I genuinely though those pyramids were naturally-occurring like the desert temples and because it was in such a weird and undeveloped place (my bad on that). If it's about the cauldron/hopper from some random place in the 1.12 seed, I don't particularly feel bad but I completely understand I wouldn't want someone to wreck my stuff I made. It's not my call on that and I should have asked a mod before I did anything to anyone's property, even after almost two years of inactivity and no claim. Other than those three things, I wouldn't know what I'd be banned for. I apologize if it's the last one on the list I got banned for but the first two, I didn't know I was doing something wrong.

Why do you want to come back: Pretty chill place where I can build, people are pretty friendly, and I've made some progress on there that I wouldn't like to lose to a ban.

Thanks in advance!

That was neither an undeveloped or weird place for the beacon. The build site you dug through and stole from be being mined down to be flattened and turned into a new warp for the server.

Aside from that you built your house within 100 blocks of the site as it was at the time of your ban. Never have beacons been naturally generated structure so I can't fathom how you could get that in your head and I don't believe you actually thought that. I believe you thought you could just take my beacon and build in my build area no consequences. That said I'm not Lil and it's up to her although I hope she denies.
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

I didn't mean disrespect with what I said. I used to play in Beta/really early back when Beacons weren't a thing and just started back up a week so a lot is foreign as heck to me. I took five minutes to look up what they were when I got one in slots. Came to be a surprise when I found another one out where there was no development that I could see. Found it when I mined through the mountain to the top and threw it in chat that I didn't know Tier 4 beacon pyramids existed naturally. Now I know it's not true, so I greatly apologize. If I were trying to get away with it or do something nefarious, you would think I wouldn't put it on the nearby mountain where you could see it, right? I don't know to what extent you guys can see what is done but that would be pretty stupid to do.

So I am sorry if I messed with your stuff or server assets. It was truly innocent in nature and I hope you can see that.

SansProtocol,
I banned you for stealing a beacon as well as doing some minor grief to the area that the beacon was in. However, I do believe that you are being honest when you are saying that you honestly didn't know. That being said, if you were to be unbanned, I will expect you to know better in the future.

In order to be unbanned, please answer these questions:
1) Can you add/delete blocks to anybody's build or within 100 blocks of their builds?
2) Can you kill animals in pens within 100 blocks of a build?
3) If you accidentally damage someone's build, crops, etc, what should you do?
4) Can you take items from a banned player?
5) If you're not sure if something is okay to take, what should you do?
6) What have you learned from this experience?

Thank you.
xo

Thank you for understanding. I'll just make sure to ask a mod or look up rules the next time I don't 100% know something.

1) Can you add/delete blocks to anybody's build or within 100 blocks of their builds?
Nope.

2) Can you kill animals in pens within 100 blocks of a build?
Nope.

3) If you accidentally damage someone's build, crops, etc, what should you do?
Contact staff for rollback on the damage. Don't try to add blocks or crops yourself.

4) Can you take items from a banned player?
Nope.

5) If you're not sure if something is okay to take, what should you do?
Ask staff if it's okay.

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Just always ask and make sure what you're doing is in line with the rules/procedures. Easier to ask and know than not ask and get banned.

Thanks in advance!

You have been unbanned, upon login in you'll have to turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff. Failure to do so will result in you getting rebanned. If you know that you've taken anything else that isn't yours to take, then please let me know now so that you don't get rebanned for an old offense in the future.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo

Exclamation 
ok so this was ages ago and i wanna get back on the server i miss it ok so heres the story
i so i was at my cousins house with my laptop that has this server on it with my account so i was like to m cousin if u need xp go to /warp mood and he did and he said can i take the diamonds i said no because i would  get banned but he did it anyway so i am rly mad Angry and shouldn't of gotten banned so i would really like to get back on the server
thx
-goopygiraffe  Heart

Goopy Giraffe,
You need to make your own thread for your appeal, as well as use the right format- or your appeal will not be considered. The format can be found here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
Thank you.
xo

Hey I was banned for theft and I truly don't know what I stole and I don't want to create a ban appeal until I know what the problem is,if anyone can let me know I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Cupcakedude
- CD

(09-30-2018, 05:48 AM)Cupcakedude24 Wrote: Hey I was banned for theft and I truly don't know what I stole and I don't want to create a ban appeal until I know what the problem is,if anyone can let me know I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Cupcakedude

You also need to make your own ban appeal, the staff member that banned you will tell you what you took, and you can revise it. https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!