Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft Name: Cupcakedude24

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why you should be unbanned: I'm not entirely sure what I stole because I didn't intentionally steal anything, but if its about the sea temple we took blocks from it wasn't claimed and we didn't take that much in comparison to the whole temple.If its for another reason I would like to know so that it can be cleared up, I am happy to return anything.

Why do you wan to come back:I love the server and the community it created and it also a fun thing me and my brother get to do together and we enjoy it, I really don't want to lose that because of a mistake I made.
- CD

Hi, this is the owner of said ocean monument. I am not sure that you were banned specifically for griefing my monument, but I would like to say that "we took blocks from it wasn't claimed and we didn't take that much in comparison to the whole temple" is not sufficient.
Claiming on Hometown does not necessarily mean creating a claim with the shovel. There was definitely a claim structure that I built on top of it. It clearly said to not touch the monument.
You took a sizable portion off the top of the temple. It doesn't matter that you left a large chunk of it left.
Even if staff had decided that my claim was invalid, frankly, I'm a bit appalled that I was notified in no methods beforehand and I was simply left with a sign replacing the one I had previously placed there saying "Lizarddude and Cupcakedude have seized this. Capitalism."
Anyways, I completely understand how you might be angry with how players have snatched up and claimed a lot of the new world that had come with the update 1.13.1, but I feel like you have not handled this properly.

https://imgur.com/a/1DmhFfQ
[Image: xBZySNt.png]

I understand and will gladly return any and all blocks you need or want but we have built a few things with it which will rake a while to take down but I'll take the time. I will also let you know I didn't write that sign.But until or if I am unbanned you will have to contact Lizarddude12 to get the blocks back, I'm not sure if he has an account on the forums but let me know and I'll talk to him.
- CD

Cupcakedude24,
You are not banned for taking blocks from an ocean temple, you are banned for stealing diamond blocks as well as diamond ores from another player. As seen here: https://imgur.com/a/nA7AfN0

Please enlighten me on how you unintentionally stole 29 diamond blocks and 39 diamond ores. Especially with this sign being on the build: 
[Image: qbErJN6.png]
It should have been pretty obvious that you were not allowed to take blocks from the build, no?
xo

I never stole diamond blocks or ore from this structure or any, any diamonds I have came from mining, finding, or purchasing and I put work into good tying those, I spent a week and a half on the server doing nothing but mining and buying and selling to get diamonds. I would not steal something that is clearly placed or built unless instructed otherwise. And if I did steal them I would have used my fortune III pickaxe and would have way more diamonds than what I currently do have. I have no way to return the diamonds that have been stolen but if you just want to take all the diamonds I have then go ahead if that's what it takes.
- CD

Please do not waste LilDevilians time by lying... Those were MY diamond blocks that you took.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

An honest one
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft Name:Cupcakedude24

Reason for your ban:Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I made a huge mistake and then towered lie after lie on top of it , and there isn't much reason for forgiving it and I don't expect anyone to do so but I do want to make it better, I'll return all stolen property to rightful owners (UberDeathBunny) and take time to reflect on my really stupid actions. After all the wrong doings I take this as a life lesson that telling lies bring you nowhere but down.

Why do you want to come back: Most importantly I want to fix what I did and reestablish some form of trust in the community,but also because the server is an amazing place to create and have fun and I really don't want to lose that.

In this while ordeal I hurt some people by lying to their while they were trying to help me, and they didn't deserve that I also want to apologise to LilDevilian for wasting her time,I'm sure you already have enough to do and I only made it worse, to everyone involved I am sorry.
- CD

Thank you for owning up to your actions, I believe that you have learned from your mistakes so I will be unbanning you. When you log on you will have to turn in all the stolen items as well as all your diamond gear to a member of staff, failure to do so will result in a reban.

I expect this to not happen again. Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo

Just a heads up, over the course of my ban my username was changed to SirWalterBob but will be changed back to Cupcakedude24 sometime soon, it was changed for a friendly prank on another server.
- CD