• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
Hello, 
I am Vek. I have been playing and building in Minecraft since, I think, 2010 or 2011. Either way a very long time. I am have been looking for a survival server to settle into and I believe Hometown fits the bill. 

To give some history, I have had problems finding a server since the one I was on with my friends and started dying out due to IRL events and low attendance. Mostly I have ran into very laggy servers or servers that are very restrictive when it comes to building styles or the use of Redstone. Also, have encountered problems with moderators and admins that just don't listen. Mainly when it comes to my mining style. This is because when I find a vein of ore, at least 4 deep, I will mine in the cardinal directions until I hit the next chunk. If I find another large deposit then I do it again going a minimum of 10 blocks (2x4x10). This is has been very effective in finding rare ores since I started using it back in 2013. However, it triggers the anti-x-ray alerts and most mods/admins are not willing to listen to my justification. They just ban me and move on. I do not dispute the bans because, to be honest, it is not worth it most of the time. I usually just move on to another server. However when I mentioned this in chat today. Everyone told me that the admins and moderators of this server are very understanding. So I am extremely hopeful that I can prosper here. 

Well I know that was a bit long winded but it is something I think everyone should know about. Because I believe in being open and honest. I have seen the amazing building on the server and hope to add my own to the collection. Here is to happy building. 
cheers, 
Vek.

Welcome to Hometown!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

welcome to the server Smile
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Welcome to the HomeTown server and forums! :3
- KatNip

Welcome to HomeTown!
xo