Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discord Ban Appeal [BearWareGames#8056]
Server you were banned on(SMP/ Discord):  Hometown Discord

Minecraft name: Jackatax11/ BearWareGames#8056

Reason for your ban: Excessive disrespect towards another user

Who banned you: derpnut

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to unbanned on account that I was not warned to stop by any user. 
The user OzTheGreatandCrafty had never told me that I was being disrespectful and I was never told by staff or warned by derpnut to be more respectful, This lack of information given to me prior to the ban confused me to the point of having to ask [Mod] AmbularD If everything was okay on the discord server where I was informed that I had been banned.
Why do you want to come back: I truly enjoy the server and everyone I speak with, I enjoy the community and everyone on the server, people I likely would have never met if not for the discord server.

I would be truly grateful to be allowed back onto the Hometown Discord.

i never said that jack was being mean to me in anyway at all in fact he is one of the nicest persons on this server too me jack has not been mean to me or disrespectful at all in anyway. 
i if anyone should be banned it should be me i have annoyed jack over and. over but he is still nice to me all the time again and again.

The week leading up to your ban, there had been a notice given to other staff members that you, OttoVonBismarck, and PlantAssassin15 had been continuously disrespectful to OZthecraftandcrafty in calls. The three of you seemed to spend your time picking on him childishly and acting like a group of high school bullies to this player. 

As far as the warning goes, I have multiple staff members who can say that they have, in fact, given you warnings. Now, I will be honest in saying that you do not seem to be the instigator, but simply a toxic follower. That being said, however, I have been in numerous calls with you and I can say without uncertainty that you are no stranger to being disrespectful with others. Saying that OZ gave no indication of your disrespectful behaviour means nothing, You know what you were doing and you should be aware of your own actions. Given this is your first ban for behavioural issues, I will unban you given that you answer the following questions with well thought out and sincere answers, each with a minimum of three sentences. 

Why did you feel the need to act in such ways towards this player?

Why did you not follow the warnings given to you by staff?

Why were your actions wrong?

In addition to this, I want to see you apologize to OZ, as well as keep closer watch on your behaviour and make an effort towards changing it. As an active player of HomeTown, you should know that we try and make sure everyone has a good experience. OZ may not think you were being rude, but others do. Think about how your actions affect others for a change.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Why did you feel the need to act in such ways to this players?: I did not intentionally disrespect OzTheGreatandCrafty despite OzTheGreatandcrafty disregarding what I had asked him to do, which was to build only his side of the island and to respect my wishes and the wishes of the other residents of my island, Minerdeviant and Plantassasin, both of which I had to Tolerantly remind OzTheGreatandMighty of repeatedly. I asked Minerdeviant and Plantassassin to follow these rules as well.
Why did you not follow warnings given by staff?: I will state again I had not Received any warnings. I wish for you to provide me proof or examples and the name(s) of who warned me. Please give me evidence that other users had warned me to be more respectful or to stop being rude to Oz.
Why were your actions wrong?: I feel I had never been intentionally disrespectful towards OzTheGreatandCrafty , who had stated in his comment to my appeal that i had been kind to him. meaning HE took no offense and said I did not disrespect him in anyway.