Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal????
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft Name: DrDino75

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Derp

Why you should be unbanned: I have absolutely no idea what i stole and tbh i can't think of anything because i just stay in my house and do pixel art, and talk to friends.But if im wrong and i did steal from someone I will gladly return all said objects and more if it means coming back to hometown. I will do anything in my power to make things right again cause even if i didnt do it on purpose it was still wrong and i accept that please let me correct what i did wrong

Why do you want to come back: Its the only server ive actually liked and made friends in, usually everyone is very vulgar and rude in other servers. But in hometown its like one big family and id love to be a part of that again.Hopefully ill be able to gain the communities trust once more. Heart Heart

You had stolen around 250 items from another players shop. As that is a minor offence, you will be unbanned. However, I want you to return any items that were stolen and review the rules upon returning. 

You have been unbanned.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(10-03-2018, 08:04 AM)derpedo Wrote: You had stolen around 250 items from another players shop. As that is a minor offence, you will be unbanned. However, I want you to return any items that were stolen and review the rules upon returning. 
May i ask what items and who they belonged too. Thank you Derp