Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
Boxy's Ban Appeal
Server I was banned on: SMP 

Minecraft IGN: Groovey_Juicey

Reason for me being banned: X-Ray

Who banned me: Grimm_Wolfe

Why I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I am very sorry for cheating on hometown I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it...I feel as tho I really fucked up by X-Raying it was very stupid of me and I shouldn't have dun did it...I will do anything I can to be unbanned and welcomed back in your community I will give up everything I own I will start over I don't even care as long as I can play on here again It would be amazing

Why I want to come back: I want to come back mostly for the community of everyone being there for you it feels really good being apart of something this good I mean HomeTown has done a really good job of bringing together people into a good community I also want to come back because I have built a lot of builds on here and it would suck to lose all of that progess I also have spent many many dollars irl cash for this server and before you say "we don't care that you donated you donated to support the server" and I have a counter to that I exactly want to support HomeTown I will always support HomeTown no matter what...

This is not the first issue we have had to deal with in regards to your actions, and x-ray bans are taken very serious here.

In the wake of your recent bans and the disappointments in the chances we have given you, your ban will remain in effect. The staff-team does not appreciate, tolerate, nor welcome repeat offenders onto the server, as past actions are often predictive of future behaviors. The consistent disregard of server rules was the deciding factor here.

Locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook