Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal for Derpedo?
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Yo_Yoshi1

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I didn't do anything too bad, at least nothing that is not irreversible. I have divulged a large amount of time, and have become part of a small community with many of my friends. I believe I could help to reverse the effects of my griefing, and I am sure I will never do this again. Thanks, Yo_Yoshi1

Why do you want to come back: I am part of a small part of this intricate server, where I have made some friends and have made an interesting house with friends.

(10-06-2018, 03:32 AM)Yo_Yoshi1 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Yo_Yoshi1

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I didn't do anything too bad, at least nothing that is not irreversible. I have divulged a large amount of time, and have become part of a small community with many of my friends. I believe I could help to reverse the effects of my griefing, and I am sure I will never do this again. Thanks, Yo_Yoshi1

Why do you want to come back: I am part of a small part of this intricate server, where I have made some friends and have made an interesting house with friends.

I'm answering this appeal at the request of Derp, who's currently having computer issues.  According to her, you did a substantial amount of damage, upward of 300 blocks and assorted items.

Please answer the following questions:

1.  Why is damaging other peoples' builds not allowed on this server?

2.  How would you and your friends feel if someone griefed your own house?

3.  Name at least two other Hometown server rules.  If you can't think of any without looking, please visit this link and read the rules, then come back here and answer the question: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

If your answers are found to be satisfactory and you are unbanned, you will also be required to turn over to staff any blocks or items in your possession which you may have taken from other peoples' builds.

Answer to
1.  I believe that damaging other peoples' builds is not allowed because we should be a community of people that work together, instead of taking other peoples items and destroying each other builds.

2. I would feel sad because of my build and the hard work that I put into building it would be destroyed in a short amount of time

3. Do not spam the forums, Do not threaten people in any form

I apologize for the long delay. I'd thought Derp had already answered your appeal.

Rather than make you wait any longer, I'm going to go ahead and unban you. When you sign on again, please turn over any blocks or items you removed from anyone else's build to a staff member.

Welcome back to Hometown.