• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
claim permissions
I searched up claim permission plugins and I believe we are using a specific one, and in it I saw a command for disallowing a specific player from a claim in which they would be TPed out. I was wondering if it would be possible to open this command up for everyone to use as a way of banning players from a warp instead of relying on signs and someone reporting it, like a blacklist. Just a thought.

Specificly the command " /claimpermissionplayer <player> " Please correct me if im wrong, and this command cant be used in that sort of way. Smile

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

no i guess? okay.

This would be really helpful!
I have several players banned from my builds, and relying on others to spot them isn't the best way to keep them out.
Is this a thing we have?

assuming the plugin I saw is the one we have (im 99% sure), and assuming that command does what I believe it does, it would work that way. I've been told that staff can do a Whitelist type command, and I believe this is a blacklist kind of command.

You could test it on me if you'd like (:

thing is staff would only be able to do it currently. The purpose of this post was to see if frost could open the command up to everyone/certain ranks.

Oh! Darn, that's unfortunate.

Maybe something could be said in the discord about it?

I heard Frost was busy with stuff, but maybe another staff member could answer