• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BanAppeal
Code:
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Banned from hometown, no SMP or Discord

[b]Minecraft name: 213happy

[b]Reason for your ban: Griefing

[b]Who banned you: Guy

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I didn't think that I was doing any harm, but now I realize that my actions were wrong.
I should not have taken what I did and I will not be doing it again. I hope there is some way for me to reverse my actions
and possibly a way to rejoin my group of friends on hometown.

[b]Why do you want to come back: Because I have a nice base set up and this is my only means of communicating with my friends on Minecraft.

So here's the deal, I banned you for several instances of grief throughout the server and I have a few questions I'd like you to answer in one to two sentences each, after which I will have a mod or admin take a look at your appeal.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief other players?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

(10-09-2018, 05:17 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: 1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No.

No.

Yes.

either replace it, or leave a sign apologizing for your mistake as well as getting it fixed.

Because they didn't claim their blocks, also it didn't seem like they'd been on in a while.

That I'll get banned for griefing.

Alright so your answers to numbers 3 and 4 are incorrect. On 3, you are not allowed to alter another player's builds, regardless of whether or not it seems abandoned. On 4, you should replace it and let a staff member know if one is available, in the case that you cannot replace it for some reason, still alert a staff member and they will help.

Please update your responses to those two questions.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No.

No.

No.

replace it and let a staff member know

Because they didn't claim their blocks, also it didn't seem like they'd been on in a while.

That I'll get banned for griefing.

You have been unbanned, please turn in any stolen items to amyself or another staff member when you are online. If one should not be available just drop it in my main chest at /warp that (the double chest in the center) and I will dispose of them. Welcome back to Hometown!

(10-11-2018, 12:46 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Thank you so much! 
The only problem is that I don't really remember what I stole... or not the exact number of things that  I took. is there any way you could check the logs for me ?

I'll take a look at my screenshots when I get home from work tonight.