Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roostermc22 Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: roostermc22

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't steal a beacon from anyone. I have no idea where this came from. I helped someone destroy a beacon at their city because I had silk touch, but I didn't steal anything from UberDeathBunny.

Why do you want to come back: This is my favorite server and I have made many friends on here and look forward to playing everyday.

(10-12-2018, 02:57 AM)roostermc22 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: roostermc22

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't steal a beacon from anyone. I have no idea where this came from. I helped someone destroy a beacon at their city because I had silk touch, but I didn't steal anything from UberDeathBunny.

Why do you want to come back: This is my favorite server and I have made many friends on here and look forward to playing everyday.
Thinking back I think I know what this is from. I was walking through BuySell and saw a chest and opened it. It was a donation chest and I tried to grab something out of it (being a beacon) and it appeared in my inventory until I used /home and I completely forgot this happened because I did not mean to steal anything. I was merely seeing if it was a glitch on Minecraft. I’m sorry for doing this and promise I won’t be “stealing” any more beacons (or anything else ofc). Hope to see yall soon on HT again! Smile

The owner of the beacon was contacted and did not know who you were. Below is a link to the image of the stolen beacon and the logs.

https://imgur.com/a/0z9S4ls
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(10-13-2018, 02:05 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: The owner of the beacon was contacted and did not know who you were. Below is a link to the image of the stolen beacon and the logs.

https://imgur.com/a/0z9S4ls

The other person that owns the town asked me to break the beacon because I had silk touch. I then proceeded to give the beacon back. I did not steal anything.

Do you remember the name of the person and who ended up with the beacon.

(Given permission to post on this appeal)
I would like to add on that you took multiple stacks of acacia saplings from the chests at  /warp lumber and did not put them back, adding crop theft to your ban.

https://i.imgur.com/YTgSEyi.png

(10-14-2018, 12:47 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Do you remember the name of the person and who ended up with the beacon.

I do not. He had fly and told me he built the farm building at that place and the other one was built by some other guy. I promise I didnt steal the beacon I never even picked it up.

I was able to track down the player in question and they confirmed your story. Sorry for the inconvenience as the owner reported it stolen. At the time of this posting you have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.