• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Plz Read )
]Server you were banned on (SMP.hometownmc.com):[/b] :Confused  smksmp.hometownmc.com smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Pro_sixx
Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: DK
Why should you be unbanned:  I would like to be unbanned because i was unaware of these actions. I let my younger siblings get on my account so i don't know if these actions are theirs or my own but i take full responsibility for them and if you would allow me to have a second chance i will be very grateful and if not i would understand. 

Why do you want to come back: Because this server allows me to play with players and i don't have to worry about them killing me and taking my stuff and it is a peaceful and non violent environment.this is also  one of my favorite servers.

You were banned for taking ores from Clemster_1997's private build. Ring a bell?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

To be honest i don't remember but that doesn't mean i didn't do it. either way i apologize and if you get the chance could you tell  Clemster_1997's i apologize as well

Alright, I'll give you another chance. Keep in mind that anything happening on your account is your responsibility. I'll go ahead and unban you, so try to keep out of trouble.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Thank you and yes sir