Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for little_meep
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP server

Minecraft name: little_meep

Reason for your ban: grief/crop theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: At first when I read that I had been Banned for Griefing/Crop Theft, I did not know why. But, I remembered, and I am so sorry. To be unbanned, I am willing to fix the houses that I griefed. I am willing to do anything to get back on the server, and I won't grief again. And if I do, you can deny all my future Ban Appeals, because this is a promise I don't want to break. I absolutely love this server from the few first days of playing it. I just want to be unbanned. You can even get rid of everything I have if that can get me back on the server. I am a committed player, and I just want to play. I hope I get unbanned.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I wish to explore more of this server. I also wish to continue playing with my friends (slimesticks & theoverusedmeme) on SMP once more, I also wish to rebuild the Houses and return all the crops I stole to kill time

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
Little_Meep

So I banned you for a few instances of minor grief around the server, as well as some crop theft. You griefed a few houses as well as a player's sign marking an island as theirs. I would like you to answer a couple questions (one to two sentences each), after which I will have a mod+ look at your appeal.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you break the player's sign marking his island?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
As I said in my appeal I play with my Friends (slimesticks & theoverusedmeme). I sometimes troll them, but they know it's all fun and games

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
From my experience, No you may not because they may have a certain day ban

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
Yes I guess (EDITED: No you can't.)

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Rebuild it IMMEDIATELY

5) Why did you break the player's sign marking his island?
I didn't see the sign marking it's island. My friend may have accidentally broken it, or I might have broken accidentally. 

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Never to grief houses that people still own and search for signs that mention that a Player owns it. And also never to steal crops but instead grow/ buy my own crops.

Sorry for the delay! The sign was big stone lettering where you removed one of the letters. With that said you seem sincere enough. You have been unbanned, welcome back to hometown!

Thanks for unbanning me!