• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new clan is soon Rising
hello Everyone, if you must know Ive decided to work on projects of star wars and Im finally deciding to make a more bigger project now but im going to need some people to help me on the server to make the a bigger project than ever and that's making the Death Star and that is why I'm making a Knights of Ren Clan to get a lot of help to make this big project. not only helping me make the Death star from Episode 4 but you will be given shops to use inside the Death star but that's not all but the Knights of Ren Skins too that I'm making (can customize the heads as well) if anyone is interested in joining the clan please Reply on this thread to let me sign you up. If anyone has any questions I will be able to answer them.
[Image: tumblr_nwhzi6SPGg1sdhuzuo1_500.gif]

The NSA Networkwould LOVE to assist in this,
what would the timeframe be? The Current NSA Project is Port Renovation and he production of a naval capital ship which is set to be done by the end of the week (10/19)
What materials would be involved? (grey concrete, Wool, Stone etc)
And lastly could the NSA Network become a associate of the knight a of ten?
-Minerdeviant/Otto_Von_Bismarck

I can help
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Ok thank you for letting me know ill be putting you names down on who wants to help me with this big project of mine and thank you so much and ill be having you guys in my Death star shop as well for helping me. 

I will be making announcements on when the we would start building it but as of now I sincerely thank you for helping me out with this big project

(10-14-2018, 01:10 AM)murphdog2 Wrote: The NSA Networkwould LOVE to assist in this,
what would the timeframe be? The Current NSA Project is Port Renovation and he production of a naval capital ship which is set to be done by the end of the week (10/19)
What materials would be involved? (grey concrete, Wool, Stone etc)
And lastly  could the NSA Network become a associate of the knight a of ten?
-Minerdeviant/Otto_Von_Bismarck

hello Otto when I get other players involved in this Clan to help me With this big project i will let you know

Also to Everyone who is reading this must know the Maximum people I require is 10 for now. So far I have couple of people who wanted to join. Things i will be giving you in Return for helping me is:

-$1k to each player 

-New knights of Ren Skins I'm making on Skindex (if you want i can make a custom one with head out instead of helmet) and that's only if you want it 

- A Floor room to build a shop inside the Death Star 

-Ill also be working on writing my new book of Star Wars and be giving them out as copies once i finish with the book and the big Death star project.

Anyone who is wanting to ask me a Question about this, please don't hesitate to ask me anything about this I'm down to hear everyone's Words.