Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal for 5000_Lizards
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: 5000_Lizards

Reason for your ban: Greif/Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I'm literally so confused about the greifing/theft I have done. I don't recall doing any of them at all, and if I did, I'll gladly rebuild/give back whatever, but I genuinley don't know what happened. I've been at the warp farms and replanted the items and even donated things to donation chests. I really don't know what went wrong.

Why do you want to come back: The server is actually really fun, and the server I used to go on all the time recently shut down. This one was the first one I saw in a reccomendation list and I honestly have enjoyed playing on it for the last two days.

https://imgur.com/a/zEBYBVj

You took some blocks from /warp vmall, as well as items from the item frames around
If you will answer a few questions in 1-2 sentences each

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you take the items?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Not without their permission.

2) I don't think so, no.

3) Again, I don't think so, so no.

4) Replace it.

5) Honestly, I just wanted to see what would happen. It was kind of just out of curiosity.

6) Not to remove things from frames that aren't mine, and blocks that weren't built by me.

You have been unbanned. Please make sure not to break things that dont belong to you in the future. I will ask that you turn over the records to myself or another staff member, or placed in the double chest at /warp that if there is not a staff member available. Welcome back to Hometown!