Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: OZGreatAndCrafty

Reason for your ban: Crop Theft?

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly, i forgot to plant back the saplings at warp lumber by accident and I'm not going to forget again. im sorry 

Why do you want to come back: because this is the best sever with one of the best community's I've made plenty of friends on here and just over all its a great server to play on.

So here's the deal. You left quite a few of the spruce trees without replanting, and in many cases without fully chopping them down. (They're tall but there's a glass platform above them to allow you to get on top of them easy). Despite the fact that you did not replant the trees you still took and seemingly kept the saplings from the chests marked with a sign saying "Saplings are for replanting only. Do not take for personal use." Finally, it has been brought to my attention this afternoon that another staff member has found grief from you at /warp wheat. I have a few questions for you before I am willing to recommend you be unbanned. Please answer each in 1-2 sentences each.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why must one follow the rules of public farms?

6.) Why did you steal the hay bales from /warp wheat? (Pictured here:https://imgur.com/a/01mkz66)

7) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
no its not ever ok to add/delete/harvest anyones else blocks

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
no it is never ok to take over someones build banned or not

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
no it is not ok to remove any blocks from a abandoned build

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
place it back or call staff if its glass

5) Why must one follow the rules of public farms?
so the farm dose not get messed up and so other players can use it

6.) Why did you steal the hay bales from /warp wheat? 
 I honesty don't remember I really don't 

7) What have you learned from this experience?
replant at farms and remember to fully read warp rules and gain better memory

You've been unbanned. Keep the rules discussed in mind. Welcome back to Hometown!