Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Stubbsville9588

Reason for your ban: For theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I don't even know what I stole and if I did, I didn't know.

Why do you want to come back: Just to start over fresh. I honestly don't know what I stole.

Stubbsville9588,
You stole multiple ores from another player. To be more precise, 59 blocks. Including 8 diamond ores.
Please click this link here to see the evidence: https://imgur.com/a/CvZaXGq

Does it ring a bell?
xo

I thought they were free. I'm sorry.

They were not. Builds that are not naturally spawned are not free to take down unless stated so. Next time if you’re unsure about wether something is okay to take, ask in chat before you act.

If you wish to be unbanned, please answer these questions with a few sentences each.
-Why is stealing wrong?
-How does stealing affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

Thank you.
xo

-Why is stealing wrong?
Stealing is wrong because you can get into trouble and banned. Plus it won't get you any friends.
-How does stealing affect other players?
It affects them pretty badly because they had those items you stole from them and they'd have to find what they had in the first place. They worked hard on getting them.
-What have you learned from this ban?
I learned to never steal from any of the members or the server itself and to find my own materials such as wood, stone, ores, etc.

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown.

Upon login in you’ll have to turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff. Failure to do so will result in a reban.
xo