• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pootsworthy's ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP server.

Minecraft name: Pootsworthy.

Reason for your ban: Not re-planting at the "Gotwood" warp.

Who banned you: Geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry for what I did, but even still this feels like too extreme measures to be taken for not re-planting something as commonplace as trees. Should I be unbanned, however, I will not forget to re-plant at tree waprs (or I'll get my own wood).

Why do you want to come back: I have a lot going for me in this server, such as co-owning the "Coral Coast" town, and I'd hate to see it all gone. I also have several good friends who I'd hate to part with (if Convergd comes online, tell him what happened, please).

Judging from previous ban appeals, it should not take this long for staff to respond. Is something the matter?

Were it only a few trees, most times it warrants only a warning. However, in this case it was several trees on multiple levels, hence the ban. Not replanting at a tree/crop farm is taken just as seriously on the server as greifing someone's build. As far as the time it has taken, staff are also people with a life outside of the server. It can take several days for a response based on what is happening in a person's life at that time. In my case, my weekends are often very busy and you will rarely see me on during the weekends.

I am willing to unban you and will be doing so later this evening when I get a chance to get on the server.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.