Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Minecraft name: Crispwater

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: TrekkieEndermom

Why should you be unbanned: I feel like the ban was totally justified and I definitely deserved it. I was totally using an x-ray texture pack and I own up to it. (I do credit being caught to my friend for accidentally calling me out on it but never the less I did cheat.) However, if you were to add me back I can guarantee you I will not use any sort of texture pack or cheat to give me any advantage over the other players. I can also bring to your attention that I am relatively new to this server and as this is my first and only offence (And in my humble opinion I do not believe it was that bad as I did not hurt or involve anyone else, this was completely my own wrong doing) Id like to request an appeal and a second chance. How can you be sure I wont do this again you may ask? My friends are the ones really pushing me to make this appeal and I think its because of how much they want me on this server, I can guarantee you I wouldn't jeopardize that again. I apologize profusely for cheating and again, I can promise you it will not happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I had dumped a large portion of my time building on this server and I would love to continue to be apart of the community and keep playing on the server.

Thank you for being honest. Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences each.

1) Why is X-raying wrong?
2) How does X-raying affect other players?
3) How does X-raying affect the server's economy?
4) What have you learned from this?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(10-15-2018, 02:05 AM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: Thank you for being honest. Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences each.

1) Why is X-raying wrong?
2) How does X-raying affect other players?
3) How does X-raying affect the server's economy?
4) What have you learned from this?

1) Minecraft is about exploration and adventure as well as collaboration. By using x-ray I have essentially forfeit my right to a fair and equal opportunity to gather resources because it gave me advantages I should not have over other players. It allows me to progress much faster, and get more, while not putting in as much effort.

2) X-raying affects other players because, as I stated before, It gives me an unfair advantage as well as it depletes resources that could've been collected and used by another player.

3) X-raying affects the servers economy because it creates inflation as I can gather resources that can be sold at high prices and I have exploited said resources. This in turn gives me another unfair advantage over other players.

4) I have learned to not use x-ray again as it gives me unfair advantages and makes it a lot less enjoyable for other players. I have also learned that using x-ray does not just benefit me unfairly but effects others negatively.

You’ll be unbanned. Be careful not to break further rules- welcome back to hometown.

Upon logging in, please give all your diamond items to a staff member, your bank balance will be reset to $0.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!