Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Josplay012

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned:  Honestly Sir i was new in mine craft and its my small mistake.. and its my last mistake too if again i do this then temp ban me from this server 

Why do you want to come back: The server is actually really fun, and the server  have a lot of good friends This one was the first one I saw in a reccomendation list and I honestly have enjoyed playing .. and helpful friends also here, they help me a lot to make my house better.. sorry again 

Alright, so I banned you after I noticed you stole items from some unlocked chests in my shop at /warp that. I'm gonna ask that you answer each of these questions in 1-2 sentences each to show that you understand our rules.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Are you allowed to take from unlocked chests that do not belong to you?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

(10-23-2018, 11:33 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Alright, so I banned you after I noticed you stole items from some unlocked chests in my shop at /warp that. I'm gonna ask that you answer each of these questions in 1-2 sentences each to show that you understand our rules.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
Ans: not i am not allowded 

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
Ans: No..,  its against rule

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
Ans: No .., Its totally against rule

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Ans: Fix it., and say sorry about this

5) Are you allowed to take from unlocked chests that do not belong to you?
Ans:No .., this is not in Rule

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Abs: i never Do theft / Greifing in this server ; Because I love this sever and have good Player...r this kind of mistake create distubance in Server
Soory Again.,

Josplay012

Hii.., I really Realize my mistake ., when will i unban., and when i will play ..,

Sorry for the delay, have been a bit busy irl and only really have had time to pop on the forums and post a response to a different thread earlier. You've been unbanned, I will need you to turn in any stolen items to myself or another staff member upon return, failure to do so could result in you being rebanned. Welcome back to Hometown.

(10-25-2018, 10:29 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Sorry for the delay, have been a bit busy irl and only really have had time to pop on the forums and post a response to a thread earlier. You've been unbanned, I will need you to turn in any stolen items to myself or another staff member upon return, failure to do so could result in you being rebanned. Welcome back to Hometown.

Thanks...️?