• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wolfe Fairytales.
So I just wanted to start this as a lot of people know nothing about me, and I thought if people sort of knew more about me and my daily life they might understand me more, and yeah. I'll just update this as I go. I won't update it constantly. And consequentially I might necropost if I can't think of any good stories to share for a while so don't get mad. I also will only post One story at a time so Y'all can look forward to more stuff.

---
My first time playing chess.
--
I'm a chess fanatic in today's world but I didn't use to be. I'm now in a chess club, and I even play Four-way Chess online! I was nine when I learned what chess was. Every morning I used to go to school at 7:30 just to be in my school band, it was after the practice when I learned what chess was. I was with my friend, let's name them Blue. Blue taught me what chess was. He taught me how to play. Because of him I'm now the second to top chess player in my chess club! So yeah that's basically it. . . If you didn't like it, well I don't know what to say. . . 
Anyways thanks for reading!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023