Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
- Ban Appeal -
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Che_rri

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Theft/Ignoring staff

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: This does sound a bit cliche but I'm being serious when I say it was my 11-year-old brother who was griefing and doing whatever he was doing on my account. My siblings often times use the laptop that Java Edition is on, and my brother must've gone through my multiplayer server list instead of staying in his own servers which I have told him to stay in multiple times before. I really deeply apologize for the trouble he might've caused, and I will make sure he doesn't go in my servers again.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is a really nice way to pass the time for me, and I've played it with many of my friends and my boyfriend before so I was rather upset and angry when my brother told me he got banned. Again, I sincerely apologize for his actions and I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

- bnha + mystic messenger fandom -

"Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues." 
- Iida Tenya

Although your appeal seems sincere I am sure you can appreciate that I have no idea who used your account at that time. Moreover your account is always your responsibility and it's up to you to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen.

To be unbanned please answer the following:

1. Why is stealing wrong and how does it effect the owner?
2. Why should you always respond to staff when asked?
3. How will you prevent this happening in future?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(10-30-2018, 03:58 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Although your appeal seems sincere I am sure you can appreciate that I have no idea who used your account at that time. Moreover your account is always your responsibility and it's up to you to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen.

To be unbanned please answer the following:

1. Why is stealing wrong and how does it effect the owner?
2. Why should you always respond to staff when asked?
3. How will you prevent this happening in future?

Yes, I am aware that my account is my responsibility. I just didn't think he would be getting on my multiplayer servers.

1. Stealing is ethically wrong because it's taking the owner's hard work and prized possessions. The items do not belong to you, therefore you should not be taking them.
2. Those who respond to staff are cooperative and appear more sincere in trying to solve the problem, depending on their responses. Not only is ignoring people rude, but it's also counterproductive and selfish.
3. I've already scolded him and told him that if he wants to play on Minecraft, he can create singleplayer worlds but I can also monitor him a bit more if I need to. 

Again, I'm really sorry he did whatever he did.

- Iida Tenya

At the time of posting this, you have been unabanned.

Please return any of the diamonds in your inventory to a staff member upon your return.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Steasaur Wrote: At the time of posting this, you have been unabanned.

Please return any of the diamonds in your inventory to a staff member upon your return.

I'm in the server right now but I'm literally being ignored. I don't know if it's because no one can see my messages, or...?

- Iida Tenya

Fixed, you should be able to talk now, sorry about that!