Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Hawkshadow2

Reason for your ban: Griefing a beacon

Who banned you:  Steasaur
Why should you be unbanned: I have learned that griefing is not okay in any circumstances. I thought that they wouldn't have noticed and I have now learned that I shouldn't grief and I should play the game like everyone else and enjoy the vanilla with everyone. I shouldn't have griefed them and I regret it since I don't have access to this server to play with my friends anymore. I promise I will not ever grief someone ever again on this server.

Why do you want to come back: All my friends play on the server and we all get closer and are making a town on vanilla. My wonderful gf wants me to play with her and I am very sorry for taking the beacon and I will make the necessary changes to make sure I never break any rules again or grief. I am very sorry. I really enjoy playing on the server since it's honestly cute and refreshing to play with your friends and not have to worry about any pvp or griefing but I ruined someones hard work and I want to atone for that. I really would like to come back to this server that is relaxing with my friends. I am very sorry.

First of all, thank you for being honest and upfront about what you did, it saves us all a lot of trouble.

To be unbanned please answer the following:

1. Why is stealing from another player wrong?
2. How does stealing and griefing effect the owner of the build/blocks?
3. What have you learned from this?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(10-30-2018, 04:03 PM)Steasaur Wrote: First of all, thank you for being honest and upfront about what you did, it saves us all a lot of trouble.

To be unbanned please answer the following:

1. Why is stealing from another player wrong?
2. How does stealing and griefing effect the owner of the build/blocks?
3. What have you learned from this?

1) Stealing from another player is wrong in the sense that stealing in real life is wrong. It makes the player worried about their creations being compromised. Its not morally correct either.
2) It affects the owner by making them feel discouraged to play on the server since their time and effort is now destroyed. Their builds they worked so hard for wouldve went poof and been horrible for their mindset.
3) I've learned that as another player, I wouldn't like to be griefed so I sure as heck wouldnt grief again and out someone's through that sorrow.

At the time of posting this, you have been unbanned.

Please give all the blocks you stole to a staff member, failure to do so may result in re-banning.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “