Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Dark_Ice22

Reason for your ban: Griefing/theft

Who banned you:  Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I have never tired to play this sever before today, so I was quite confused when I tried to enter the sever and I was banned. Now I do share an account with my younger sister -obviously not my choice-. So I did try and ask her, at first I didn't get a straight answer, but after threatening to go to our mom she did crack. She admitted to playing on the sever awhile back with a friend and doing some stuff. Then coming back the next day to play again and finding out she was banned.

Why do you want to come back: Honestly I made a friend, she plays on this sever constantly and I do wish to join her and play with her. I'm not sure what else to say, if you want a formal apology form my little sister I will have her write one out for the staff. I do promise that this won't happen again as she will now be closely monitor while playing on my minecraft -cause I really don't feel like being banned form other people's sever.

Alright so here's the deal, I banned your account for stealing from a player's shop, namely stealing some armor and some enchanted books from another player. (as well as some minor grief) While I understand it may have been your sister using the account, you are still responsible for what happens on your account. With that said, I am willing to consider having you unbanned on the condition that you answer these questions in at least 1 sentence each, and if she will continue using your account on this server, I would ask that you and your sister discuss them as well to make sure she also knows the answers and what is expected of her on Hometown.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Are you allowed to take items from unlocked chests/armor stands/item frames that were placed by another player?

6) What have you learned from this experience?