• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighter2018's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The SMP
Minecraft name: Fighter2018

Reason for your ban: Griefing (but I'll be honest and add theft)

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Yeah I'll be honest here, I did something pretty stupid. I was going through the warps and found this raggedy little cobble structure that looked abandoned and had nothing of value except for some diamond blocks. I really don't know why I took 'em, I just thought 'lucky me!' without thinking of the rules in the heat of the moment and snagged them. I know I'm better than this, I've been raised to not take others items and ruin other's things and I'm in college for God's sake, I should have some common sense. But that one little shack with diamonds had me going, but I apologize. If unbanned, I shall return the items to the location I found them or to a mod/admin. It was a dumb move on my part, and I am very sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I just like having the interesting world to explore with all of the sights, I'm working on a little airport (no warp as of yet but we'll get that established once unbanned) but I hope to make a visually pleasing site that others can look at, explore, and join. As I mentioned in the previous paragraph, I would like to return the items and offer to fix my damage to my best ability.

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(11-01-2018, 02:22 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?

1.) Adding, removing, or harvesting others' non-natural blocks, fenced in plants, or animals is not allowed as it is their property.

2.) You are not allowed to take over another banned player's build because if they become unbanned they would still have ownership of the items and buildings.

3.) Abandoned builds are not free game due to the fact stated by question 2 of players being unbanned wanting their items or a player returning to the site.

4.) If another players block has been broken accidentally, replace it if possible, if has been destroyed, I would let them know with a message or purchase a new item to replace it

5.) I've learned to not assume (something I should have learned a long time ago) and that nothing is free game unless big letters saying 'free' are posted. I've learned not to take any unnatural block, as it may still be a player's property.

You have been unbanned, please return all stolen items/block to a staff member when you return. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Glad to be welcomed back, items will be returned to a staff member. Have a good day.