Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: mario759a

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I will promise to replace the griefed land and items that the admin wants me to. The admin can tell me what to give back and I will give it back to everything they ask of me. I will also promise to never grief again because it would cause the other person to be very angry and annoyed (with the server even), and could cause that person to stop playing on the server. I would like to apologize to the owner of the beacon and land that was griefed and to the mods/admins of the server for wasting their time with this. I will not cause this again, and if it does I understand that I will most likely never be able to come back to the server.

Why do you want to come back: I have a few friends that play on the server that I like to play with, and the server itself is very peaceful. It's easy for me to zone out on the server while playing vanilla with others, and I would like to continue playing on the server because I enjoy it quite a bit. I do not have bad feelings towards the admins and I know I would have no right to, and I hope they see fit that I can keep playing.

You cooperation prior to being banned and your honesty now is appreciated. 

You will be unbanned, but I will ask that you familiarize yourself with the rules. The in-depth review of our rules is found here:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

Once you log back on again, please seek out a player with either a [Guardian], [Mod], or [Admin] tag and return the stolen items to them.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]