Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Thumbs Up 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Wrxer24

Reason for your ban: Grief/theft

Who banned you: derpendos

Why should you be unbanned: I broke into an underground water fortress, that seemed abandoned, and stole the beacon. I thought that since it was unclaimed, it would not be a problem... i see that this is wrong. Most sincere apologies for wasting your time, i will not commit this crime again. I always lend a helping hand to the community, and for that i feel like i am a good asset, and comrade, on the server.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to continue my hardcore (ish) survival experience with my friends! And definitely NOT grief anyone!!!

1) If a build looked abandoned, are you allowed to take over, modify, or take anything from it (including contents in the chests)? Why or why not?

No, i assume all assets placed by other players, seemingly in such a way that would indicate a planned build. are off limits, and considered griefing if taken.

2) Similar question to above, but the owner of the build is banned. Are you still allowed? Why or why not?

I'm not sure actually, would i just contact admin and ask depending on what i find?

3) In general, why is stealing wrong and how does it affect other players?

Stealing is wrong because it can cost other players grief, time, and hard earned assets from their account. It affects other players by disrupting their space that has been chosen by said players.

4) What have you learned from this experience?

I have learned that it is wrong to try to get ahead by stealing other players assets.

*bump* please reply

It has only been a day, please wait for a response.
- KatNip

You have been unbanned.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]